Tuesday 8 October 2013

Lucky's Pool Hall & Bar and small 7-Eleven shop...

I've recently completed most of the work on the two storey Bar & Pool Hall and a single-unit 7-eleven (well even Zombie Apocalypse Survivors need to kick-back grab a Bud, shoot some pool and buy a Slurpee occasionally!).

Again I'm pleased with the results and they will be finished off with some more signage and some pool tables before they get onto the game table.

Lucky's Pool Hall & Bar, pictures of the front and back.....



..and of course the side walls....



 ..then some alongside the small 7-Eleven store...




 .. and finally some interior details (if you can see them!)..





As mentioned, I've still got to put some pool tables into the upstairs of Lucky's and there are some advertising signs to go onto the 7-Eleven.

Following that I've got two more single-storey shop units to build (any suggestions on what they should be?) and then I've the first production model of a multi-storey car park (NCP Stylee for those of you in the UK) produced by MadMechaGuy to build. But I'm pondering how to tackle this one, I'm not sure whether to paint it or 'paper skin' it or do a combination of both. But it's a sizable model and I'm not going to rush it as it will provide quite a focal point for any ATZ gaming table so I want to get it right!

If anyone's reading these posts let me know what you think so far and please, please, suggest what my next two shop units should be as I haven't any clue what would be good/ most useful to any Survivors that may wish to go shopping / looting.....







No comments:

Post a Comment