Saturday 26 October 2013

Multi Storey Car Park Build (Part 2)

Well, that's the ground floor of the Car Park completed....



The Security Hut and Lift Shaft doors are removable for play if/when your ATZ survivors are brave enough to explore....



And a few shots of the set 'dressed' as it were.....






As this is wargame terrain, rather than a model and therefore has to stand up to gaming, storage and transportation I've decided not to put the small/ more fragile elements in (i.e. Barriers, ticket machines etc. etc.). But I think I;ve got the balance about right and I think it looks good.....

Oh well, only another two floors to go!!

Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I liked your "Multi Storey Car Park Build" model paper.
    Do you sell "Multi Storey Car Park Build" model paper kit?
    My hobby is architecture model paper, too.
    Thank you, Dana B
    melbyanattle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete